Thank you so much for volunteering for FMHA. Without you we could not have a successful hockey season!
Foothills Minor Hockey requires that all paper work and certification to be completed before the team can be approved to play games.
- All volunteers must complete Respect in Sport Activity Leader and have a completed Vulnerable Sector Check every 3 years.
- All divisions have different requirements. Please click HERE to see what is required for your division. Coach Courses are reimbursable from the association upon course completion.
- FMHA will pay for your team to have 5 carded bench staff. This includes your Manager and Trainer(s) cards. Additional cards are $25 at the expense of your team.
- Confidentiality Agreements/ Coaches Pledge must be signed by all bench staff this is a digital form. Please contact the Operations Manager for the form code.
- Equipment Checklist must be filled out prior to the season and sent to the Equipment Director.
- Your trainer is required to have a current First Aid. This is also reimbursable from FMHA.
- All teams must have one bench staff that is certified with the Safety Course from Hockey Alberta.