Interested in Coaching?
Please fill out the Contact form below and our Development Director will be in touch with you.
Thank you so much for volunteering for FMHA. Without you we could not have a successful hockey season!
Foothills Minor Hockey requires that all paper work and certification to be completed before the team can be approved to play games.
- All volunteers must complete Respect in Sport Activity Leader/ Coach and have a completed Vulnerable Sector Check - 2023-24 every 3 years.
- All divisions have different requirements. Please click HERE to see what is required for your division. Coach Courses are reimbursable from the association upon course completion.
- FMHA will pay for your team to have 5 carded bench staff. This includes your Manager and Trainer(s) cards. Additional cards are $25 at the expense of your team.
- Confidentiality Agreements/ Coaches Pledge must be signed by all bench staff this is a digital form. Please contact the Operations Manager for the form code.
- Equipment Checklist must be filled out prior to the season and sent to the Equipment Director.
- Your trainer is required to have a current First Aid. This is also reimbursable from FMHA.
- All teams must have one bench staff that is certified with the Safety Course from Hockey Alberta.