Thank you so much for volunteering for FMHA. Without you we could not have a successful hockey season!
Foothills Minor Hockey requires that all paper work and certification be completed before the teams can be approved to play games.
- All volunteers must complete Respect in Sport Activity Leader and have a completed Vulnerable Sector Check every 3 years.
- Confidentiality Agreements/ Coaches Pledge must be signed by all bench staff this is a digital form. Please contact the Operations Manager for the form code.
- The trainer is required to have a current First Aid. This is also reimbursable from FMHA. Certification must be sent to the Operations Manager.
- The trainer must be certified with the Safety Course from Hockey Alberta.
- This is an online course which takes about 4 hours to complete. This course must be completed before the team can be approved to play any games.