Thank you so much for managing a team for FMHA. You are an integral part of the hockey season being successful. If you have any questions please reach out to your Division Director. They are your first line of communication.
Foothills Minor Hockey requires that all paper work and certification to be completed before the team can be approved to play games.
- All volunteers must complete Respect in Sport Activity Leader and have a completed Vulnerable Sector Check every 3 years.
- All divisions have different requirements. Please click HERE to see what is required for your division. Coach Courses are reimbursable from the association upon course completion.
- FMHA will pay for your team to have 5 carded bench staff. This includes your Manager and Trainer(s) cards. Additional cards are $25 at the expense of your team.
- Confidentiality Agreements/ Coaches Pledge must be signed by all bench staff this is a digital form. Please contact the Operations Manager for the form code.
- Equipment Checklist must be filled out prior to the season and sent to the Equipment Director.
- Your trainer is required to have a current First Aid. This is also reimbursable from FMHA.
- All teams must have one bench staff that is certified with the Safety Course from Hockey Alberta.
- Please read through the Manager's Handbook for your division
- All links and downloads are below
FORMS and DOCUMENTS
Please contact the Operations Manager to check if you have the following qualifications.
Respect In Sport Activity Leader (every 3 years)- before ANY volunteer steps on the ice
Vulnerable Sector Check (every 3 years)- November 1
Coaching Clinics- November 1
Confidentiality Agreement- November 1
Coaches Pledge- November 1
First Aid- November 1
Safety Course- Before the Team's first game